I posted here last week and got some great advise, now I&#039;m hoping for a little more. I&#039;m using the following code to take the contents of a string and make it a file the user downloads (this is our license generation for clients). <BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set oX=createobject("LicenseEZ.web_util")<BR> cRetVal=oX.GetLicenseFile(CliNum)<BR> Set oX=Nothing<BR> If Mid(cRetVal, 1, 4) = "0-0-" Then <BR> Response.Clear()<BR> Response.ContentType="application/lic"<BR> Response.AddHeader "content-disposition","attachment; filename=SIRIUSWARE.LIC"<BR> Response.BinaryWrite(Mid(cRetVal, 5))<BR> Else<BR> Response.Write(cRetVal)<BR> End If<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>This works fine on IE 6, but when I tried it on 5.5 SP1 it wants to name the file the same name as the page delivering it. It&#039;s extremely important that the file only be named one thing, so I turn to you people for guidance on how to get around this. After searching the MS support site, I found some articles about a known file type not prompting to download, and a 4,01 bug, but not this specific scenario. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!<BR><BR>Matt