Hi all,<BR><BR>I&#039;ve just started playing around with the &#039;automated&#039; database compoments in .NET. I&#039;m trying to setup a query to an Access DB using the DataAdapter control using Jet 4.0. The problem is with the way it takes SQL statements or more likely my lack of knowledge.<BR><BR>I have a statement that works fine with standard ASP/IIS and in an Access Query, it lists all the Routers with corresponding Server and locations with no duplicates:<BR><BR>SELECT Location.City, Server.ServerName, Router.RouterName<BR>FROM Location, Server, Router<BR>WHERE (Location.LocationID = Server.LocationID AND Server.ServerID = Router.ServerID)<BR><BR>If I enter this SQL statement into the .NET QueryBuilder and run a test it works but when I Finish the wizard it replaces the &#039;WHERE&#039; section with INNER JOIN&#039;s and it does not work. It replies with the following error:<BR><BR>Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression &#039;Server.LocationID = Location.LocationID INNER JOIN Router ON Server.ServerID = Router.ServerID&#039;.<BR><BR>I&#039;m lost with this and it doen&#039;t help having limited knowledge of databases too :-)<BR><BR>Should I scrap the .NET wizards and just code a DSN-less connection as I have done previously or continue with hopefully someones help form here?<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Mike<BR>