I have two servers, one with WinXP, running all the latest updates and the .NET SDK, the second one is Windows 2000 Advanced Server and running the .NET SDK.<BR><BR>The 2000 advanced server is my intranet server, the WinXP one is my test PC, the PC I work on before publishing my code. I insert a record to a database on my PC now problem, but when it gets to the intranet server, it doesn&#039;t want to add the record and gives me the normal "Jet database engine error". Now I debugged and it said something along the lines of "The query must be an updatable query"<BR><BR>Here is my code, I have no idea what could be wrong :<BR>Dim sConnstr As String<BR> sConnStr = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & Server.MapPath("dbdatabase.mdb") <BR><BR> &#039;Open connection before populating the DataReader <BR> Dim objConn as New OleDbConnection(sConnStr) <BR><BR><BR> Dim objDs As DataSet <BR> Dim objCmd As OleDbCommand <BR> Dim strInsertCommand As String = "INSERT INTO Company (Com_Name) VALUES (@CompanyName)" <BR><BR> objCmd = New OleDbCommand(strInsertCommand, objConn) <BR> objCmd.Parameters.Add(New OleDbParameter("@CompanyName", OleDbType.VarChar, 255))<BR><BR> objCmd.Parameters("@CompanyName").Value = addcompany.text<BR> objCmd.Connection.Open() <BR><BR> Try <BR> objCmd.ExecuteNonQuery() <BR><BR> Catch Exp As OleDbException <BR> Response.Write("Error Occured: " & Exp.Source) <BR> End Try <BR><BR> objCmd.Connection.Close()