problem with storedprocedure

Thread: problem with storedprocedure

Default problem with storedprocedure

I am using oracle8.1.7 database,When we execute fallowing stored procedure fallowing Error is occured<BR>--------------------------------------------------------<BR>Error Type:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E14)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle]Syntax error or access violation<BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------<BR>and code is :-<BR><BR>dim adCmdStoredProc<BR> adCmdStoredProc=4<BR> ConnString = "Filedsn=SQUAD_Fdsn.dsn;UID=admin;PWD=admin"<B R> Set objcon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objcon.Open connstring<BR> Set objcmd =server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR> Set objrs =server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> <BR> Set objcmd.ActiveConnection =objcon<BR> objcmd.CommandText ="validate_user &#039;Shalini&#039;,&#039;shal&#039;"<BR> objcmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc<BR> Set objrs =objcmd.Execute<BR><BR>Please tell me what wrong with this

Default RE: problem with storedprocedure

The VBScript code you&#039;re showing seems OK to me, but (as the error indicates) the problem is in the Stored Proc. <BR><BR>Can you execute the SP directly in the Oracle dev. environment? Does it work correct then?