have a problem that is driving me insane I’m not sure that I’m doing wrong I know that the error message suggests that the assembly reference is missing but the reference is not missing and its inside the private store<BR><BR> <BR><BR>I have a custom composite control that I’ve written called DataList, when I try to use the control inside a page that<BR><BR>Is using the CodeBehind @Page directive I get the following error message upon compilation.<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name &#039;DataList&#039; does not exist in the class or namespace &#039;DataControl.DataControl&#039; (are you missing an assembly reference?)<BR><BR> <BR><BR>When I remove the following directive from my web form<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="site.cs" AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="TestControl.Listing"%&#062; <BR><BR> <BR><BR>the page runs perfectly and uses the custom control.<BR><BR>Attached it the page list.aspx and the code and the referencing assembly. I really feel stuck I’ve tried everything I know it must be something simple but its just been a long night and I still cannot get it to work<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Any help would be great thanks a lot.<BR><BR> <BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Salim<BR><BR> <BR>