I got this error msg. When I try to insert anything to the access db. <BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Operation must use an updateable query. <BR>/test/test_insert.asp, line 19 <BR><BR>This is the code where I try to insert the data:<BR>Dim Connection<BR>Set Connection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Connect ion.Open Application("Database")<BR><BR>if Request.Form("Header")&#060;&#062;"" then<BR> SQLStmt = "INSERT INTO News "<BR> SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "(Header) "<BR> SQLStmt = SQLStmt & "VALUES(&#039"& Trim(Request.Form("Header"))"&#039); "<BR> Connection.Execute(SQLStmt)<BR>else response.redirect("New_page.asp")<BR>end if<BR><BR>Line 19 is the line where he Connection.Execute is. If I run the application with PWS everything works fine but when I upload it I the error occurs. I belive that my Internet Provider has not the correct settings for the read/delete properties for my account, but he thinks it is correct. Which properties should be changed, in the server, to change the write/delete properties? Could this kind of error occur due to other causes?