How can i connect sucessfully??

Thread: How can i connect sucessfully??

Default How can i connect sucessfully??

Author: Ellen <BR>E-mail: <BR>Date: 3/7/2002 9:37:10 PM <BR>Message: I don&#039;t want to use the prompt up window for NT authentication. If the user login into the windows sucessfully, it will just check a NT login box then connect to DB automatically. But in this page if the check box is unchecked, then it should be SQL server 2000 connection.<BR><BR>The following connection string is correct or not for connecting DB with diff authentication approach? if yes, how can i connect via NT authentication with the following connection string (the 2nd one!). How can i validate the NT login and connect to DB?<BR><BR><BR><BR>//FOR SQL SERVER CONNECTION<BR>Application("ConnString")= "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID="+strName+";Password="+strPasswd+";Data Source=svr-name;Initial Catalog="<BR><BR>//FOR NT CONNECTION<BR>Application("ConnString") = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Data Source=svr-name;Initial Catalog="<BR><BR>In IIS, if using integraded authentication , the window login window would be prompt out. But i hope my NT use unnecessary to re-enter the login and password again.<BR><BR>I obtain null string both in request.serverVariable with LOGON_USER / AUTH_USER !<BR><BR> <BR>

Default Will this help you out?