I&#039;m designing a shopping cart and I have a review order page with the option to enter a zero in the quantity box if you would like to delete an item. It works great, unless you only have one item in your cart. Then I get this error.<BR><BR>"Microsoft JET Database Engine error &#039;80040e0e&#039; <BR><BR>Invalid bookmark"<BR><BR>The code selects the records with the proper session ID and then deletes them if they have a zero in the quantity box from the form. Any suggestions?<BR><BR>73 intOrderID = cstr(Session("orderID"))<BR>74<BR>75 set rsProd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>76 rsProd.Open "SELECT * FROM itemsOrdered " _<BR>77 & "WHERE orderID="& intOrderID, _<BR>78 Conn, adOpenDynamic, adLockPessimistic, adCmdText<BR>79 while not rsProd.EOF<BR>80<BR>81 element = "quant" & rsProd("productID")<BR>82 intQuant = Request.form(element)<BR>83<BR>84 if intQuant &#060;&#062; "" and isNumeric(intQuant) then<BR>85 if intQuant = 0 then<BR>86 rsProd.Delete<BR>87 else<BR>88 rsProd("quantity") = intQuant<BR>89 <BR>90 end if<BR>91 end if<BR>92 rsProd.Update<BR>93 rsProd.MoveNext<BR>94 <BR>95 wend<BR><BR>The line that gives the error is #93<BR>I assume it is because there isn&#039;t a next record, because the last and only record was just deleted. I&#039;ve tried another if NOT EOF then MoveNext statement after the update command, and that doesn&#039;t work. I&#039;m at my wits end here with this. Could it be something else?<BR>Thanks for your time,<BR>Miles<BR>