I have an ImageList Control named &#039;ImageList&#039; and a TreeView Control named &#039;TreeView&#039;. I&#039;ve added 2 images to the ImageList Control and I want to use those images with the TreeView. I&#039;m getting an error when I try to link the 2 control. The 2 controls are working fine independently. Please help!<BR><BR>I&#039;m using this to link the 2 controls:<BR>TreeView.ImageList = ImageList <BR><BR>I&#039;ll try to paste my code below, the error happens in the InitilizeImageList sub:<BR><BR>Sub window_onload() <BR> <BR> dim Root<BR> dim strKey<BR> dim strDescription<BR> dim strImage<BR> dim strSelectedImage<BR> <BR> call InitilizeImageList()<BR> <BR> set Root = XMLDoc.DocumentElement<BR> <BR> strKey = Root.attributes(0).text & " ID"<BR> strDescription = Root.BaseName<BR> TreeView.Nodes.Add , , strKey, strDescription, strImage, strSelectedImage<BR> TreeView.Nodes.Item(strKey).Expanded = true<BR> <BR> call GetTreeData(Root.childnodes, 1)<BR> <BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub InitilizeImageList()<BR> dim iNode<BR> <BR> ImageList.ListImages.Clear<BR> <BR> &#039;add the images to the Image List Control<BR> set iNode = ImageList.ListImages.Add (, "unchecked", LoadPicture("&#060;%=Server.MapPath("imagesuncheck ed.gif")%&#062;"))<BR> set iNode = ImageList.ListImages.Add (, "checked", LoadPicture("&#060;%=Server.MapPath("imageschecked .gif")%&#062;"))<BR><BR> &#039;Link ImageList with TreeView <BR> &#039;THE NEXT LINE IS WHERE IT BLOW UP<BR> TreeView.ImageList = ImageList <BR> &#039;ERROR ERROR ERROR<BR> <BR>End Sub<BR><BR>Sub GetTreeData(Element, depth) <BR> dim xNode<BR> dim strKey<BR> dim strParent<BR> dim strImage<BR> dim strSelectedImage<BR> dim intRelationship<BR> dim strDescription<BR> dim tNode<BR><BR> for each xNode in Element<BR> strParent = xNode.attributes(1).text & " ID"<BR> intRelationship = 4<BR> strKey = xNode.attributes(0).text & " ID"<BR> strDescription = xNode.attributes(2).text<BR> &#039;strImage = "unchecked" <BR> &#039;strSelectedImage = "checked"<BR> <BR> set tNode = TreeView.Nodes.Add (strParent, 4, strKey, strDescription, strImage, strSelectedImage)<BR> <BR> &#039;if the node has child nodes, use GetTreeData() recussively<BR> if xNode.hasChildnodes then<BR> call GetTreeData(xNode.ChildNodes, depth + 1)<BR> end if<BR> <BR> next<BR> <BR>End Sub<BR><BR><BR>