Local Times

Thread: Local Times

Default Local Times

I have hosted my files in US Server and the users are all in India. Whenever the user post any new comment or query, the time follows that of US how can i follow the indian time...???

Default Adjust it in your code!

Let&#039;s say that the US site is at GMT - 8 hours. Let&#039;s say India is at GMT + 6.5 hours. So the difference, altogether, is 14.5 hours.<BR><BR>So you just do:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>IndiaTime = DateAdd( "h", 14.5, Now() )<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>And now use IndiaTime in place of Now() in all your coding.<BR><BR>You might also want to change the Locale setting. Do<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Session.LCID = xxxx<BR>%&#062;<BR>where xxxx is the proper LCID for India. You can find a list of LCIDs in "Miscellany" in the VBScript reference manual.<BR><BR>Oh, what the heck. Here:<BR>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/vsmsclcid.asp<BR><BR>Looks like 1081 is the LCID for Hindi. If you prefer using British-style English, then use 2057.<BR><BR>

Default RE: Local Times

Populate a hidden field from javascript with local datetime value.<BR>Populate it on onSubmit action<BR>