Counting returned rows

Thread: Counting returned rows

Default Counting returned rows

Hello guys,<BR><BR>Forgive me by not looking in the FAQ before asking, but I&#039;m needing some response in a hurry...<BR>This is the problem: I wanna get the quantity of returned rows in my query that follows... how can I do that???<BR><BR>Query:<BR>SELECT COUNT(*) cnt, e.codigo_empresa, e.nome_empresa, decode(nvl(f.ind_padrao,&#039;N&#039;), &#039;S&#039;, &#039;selected&#039;, &#039;&#039;) sel, rownum linha FROM empresa_etiqueta e, fornec_emp_etiq f WHERE e.codigo_empresa=f.cod_empresa AND f.cod_fornec=&CodFornecedor GROUP BY e.codigo_empresa, e.nome_empresa, f.ind_padrao, rownum

Default This is almost funny...

YOu write: <BR><BR>&#062; Forgive me by not looking in the FAQ before asking, <BR>&#062; but I&#039;m needing some response in a hurry...<BR><BR>So you waited 20 minutes for me to respond and all I&#039;m going to do is tell you to go look in the ASPFAQs, category "Databases, Errors". <BR><BR>How is waiting for this answer faster than looking in the FAQs to begin with?<BR><BR>Sigh.<BR><BR>

Default RE: This is almost funny...

Thanx, anyway... :)<BR>"We live, we learn..."<BR><BR>:รพ

Default I hope you understand...

...it&#039;s not because I don&#039;t want to give you the answer. It&#039;s just that retyping all that stuff from the ASPFAQs would take too long. That&#039;s the whole point of having them, so we avoid giving long answers every day.<BR><BR>