Array - by GetRows() & Paging

Thread: Array - by GetRows() & Paging

Default Array - by GetRows() & Paging

As Mr dsetzer told me the method,I have been able to add two recordsets into single array.<BR>Now I want to page these array.<BR>If had it been recordsets,I could have given <BR>RS.PageSize,RS.AbsolutePage,RS.PageCount methods and properties to Recordset object.<BR>But in case of an array how to page ?<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>

Default This isn't advanced...

Say you have an array with upper bound of 20, and a lower bound of 0, and you want to page results showing 5 hits at a time.<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>intPageSize = 5<BR>intFirstRecord = 0<BR>if intFirstRecord+intPageSize &#062; UBound(arrRSData, 2) then<BR> intLastRecord = UBound(arrRSData, 2)<BR>else<BR> intLastRecord= intFirstRecord + intPageSize<BR>end if<BR>For intCounter = intFirstRecord to intLastRecord<BR> &#039; Your code to display a page<BR>Next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Then, have links to the next page which changes intFirstRecord to a different number... Forward a page changes intFirstRecord to (intFirstRecord+intPageSize+1), etc.<BR><BR>Ok, that&#039;s not the entire code, but it&#039;s starting along the correct tracks - can you get going from here?<BR>Craig.