Can I get a Return Param and an Output Param back from a stored procedure and into my ASP? Can anyone direct me to an example that shows the stored procedure and the ASP? If I define the value of my Output param in the part of the stored procedure that executes when the stored procedure has executed correctly, can I safely assume that no errors have occurred?<BR><BR>The SP and ASP below returns an error saying "Too many arguments supplied for procedure AddData." Any insight would be very much appreciated. TIA,<BR><BR>Tom Murray<BR><BR>CREATE PROCEDURE AddData<BR>@RetVal INT OUTPUT<BR><BR>AS<BR><BR>INSERT Testing VALUES(&#039HELLO&#039)<BR><BR>SELECT @RetVal=@@IDENTITY<BR><BR>RETURN(@@ERROR)<BR>GO<BR ><BR>&#060;!-- #include FILE="" --&#062;<BR>&#060;% <BR>Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Conn.Op en "ConnectionInfoHere"<BR>Set oCmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command")<BR>oCmd.Activ eConnection = Conn<BR>oCmd.CommandType = adCMDStoredProc<BR>oCmd.CommandText = "AddData"<BR><BR>Set Output = oCmd.CreateParameter("Output", adInteger, adParamOutput)<BR>oCmd.Parameters.Append Output<BR>Set Return = oCmd.CreateParameter("Return", adInteger, adParamReturnValue)<BR>oCmd.Parameters.Append Return<BR><BR><BR>oCmd.Execute<BR><BR><BR>SPReturn = oCmd("Return")<BR>SPOut = oCmd("Output")<BR><BR>Response.Write("Ret: " & SPReturn & "&#060;P&#062;Out: " & SPOut)<BR>%&#062;