Does anybody know if the Excel spreadsheet OWC component could point to a database stored on a remote server? If so, then how would the connection string be written? When I attempt an "" connection in the connection string, the spreadsheet says that it cannot find the source file and in fact adds C:windows/desktop path to the path to search. Also, if I put the "\" it also cannot find it. Could somebody please assist me with writing this connection string to a remote server database, or does OWC spreadsheets support remote access to data?<BR><BR>Path to the database:<BR><BR>dscData.ConnectionString = "provider=microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0; data source=" & GetDBPath & "fmhc.mdb;"<BR><BR>Dim CS, Drv, DBQ, DB, SQL<BR>Drv = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; "<BR>DBQ = "DBQ= C:inetpubwww.fmhc.comwww.fmhc_fileswebstoresfmhc.m db;"<BR>CS = Drv & DBQ<BR>Set DB = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection")<BR>DB.Open CS<BR><BR>I have both of these in the OWC page, and both seem to be required to get output. However, the database must be stored on my local computer&#039;s hard drive rather than from a remote server. Any ideas?<BR>