Tough question, What's the real difference usi

Thread: Tough question, What's the real difference usi

Peng Guest

Default Tough question, What's the real difference usi

I did not notice this until recently I put some big graphics in the shared border area(FrontPage98) of my page. When I pass the data from one page to another using a link like "page1.asp?id=9", the big graphics in the share border stay there. But if passing data using the form,after click submit button, all the graphics starting to reload themselves. Any idea? Is there a way to pass all the form data using only the link to avoid above problem?<BR><BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Peng

Leungas Guest

Default RE: Tough question, What's the real difference

When you click the link, it will first look into the cache of your internet files (i.e. your temp internet files) and see there is a copy (which you do) and load it. So it looks pretty fast.<BR><BR>When you use a submit form. It will redirect to another page and reload all the scripts etc....for the browser&#039s concern, it is going to another page. So it will load all the things again.<BR><BR>There isn&#039t much a way in solving this through a form. I think...<BR><BR>Well, this is only my view anything and other&#039s may have a different look into it.