I have been trying several methods to connect an OWC spreadsheet component to an Access database on a remote web server. However, the connection string seems to insist that the C: drive is pointing to my local client hard drive instead of the server. Do I need to somehow add the server name to the connection path? The connection string is currently as follows:<BR><BR>First Connection String Attempt:<BR><BR>Drv = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; "<BR>DBQ = "DBQ= C:inetpubwww.fmhc.comwww.fmhc_fileswebstoresfmhc.m db;"<BR>CS = Drv & DBQ<BR>Set dscData = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection")<BR>dscData .Open CS, adOpenKeyset<BR><BR>Second Connection String Attempt:<BR><BR>&#060;script language=vbscript src = "/www.fmhc_files/owc/data.htm"&#062;&#060;/script&#062;<BR>&#060;script Language=VBScript&#062;<BR>Sub Window_OnLoad()<BR> Dim rsd, nRows<BR> Spreadsheet1.Cells.Clear<BR> Spreadsheet1.TitleBar.Caption = "Site Audit Report"<BR><BR> dscData.ConnectionString = "provider=microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0; data source=" & GetDBPath & "fmhc.mdb;"<BR><BR>Here is the data.htm file containing the connection information:<BR><BR>Const sDataPath = "C:inetpubwwwrootowebcompdata"<BR>Function GetDBPath()<BR> Select Case UCASE(document.protocol)<BR> Case "FILE PROTOCOL": GetDBPath = "..data"<BR> Case "HYPERTEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL": GetDBPath = sDataPath<BR> Case Else: GetDBPath = vbNullString<BR> End Select<BR>End Function<BR><BR>Any assistance would be appreciated. What would be the path that I should use for the connection string to indicate that the C:inetpub... should be for the server and not for my local client hard drive. When I move the database to my client and put it into that path, it works fine. However, I need it to be on the remote web server.