Seting up IIS 5

Thread: Seting up IIS 5

Default Seting up IIS 5

Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039;m migrating my asp code from PWS to IIS V5. Unfortunately the database seems to be readonly. I am learning about Win 2000 and I&#039;m not sure where to look to sort out the problem. Here is the database connection information:<BR><BR> Dim strConnect, connect<BR> strConnect = "DSN=OCSWebData;"<BR><BR> &#039;set up connection<BR> set connect = server.createObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> connect.CommandTimeout = 30<BR> connect.ConnectionTimeout = 20<BR> strConnect, "username", "userpass" <BR><BR>The ODBC drivers have been set up under &#039;System DSN&#039; with <BR> DSN= &#039;OCSWebData&#039;<BR> Description= &#039;Site Data&#039;<BR> System Database= &#039;none&#039;<BR> exclusive not checked<BR> read only= not checked<BR> Login Name= &#039;username&#039;<BR> Password=&#039;userpass&#039;<BR><BR>I tried to get it working without usernames or passwords and I couldn&#039;t even read the database<BR><BR>Can anyone point me in the right direction??<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Ian

Default RE: Seting up IIS 5

Access Db?<BR><BR>Look in the directory that the file is in...Right clcik on the file, and open up the properties window. Towards the bottom, make sure that read-only isn&#039;t checked.