I am testing asp to return info as an Word file by doing the following:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %&#062;<BR>&#060;% Response.ContentType = "application/msword" %&#062;<BR>&#060;% mycookie = Request.Cookies("mycookie")("test1") %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% &#039 Check For Cookie<BR>If mycookie = "" Then<BR> Response.Write (" Error - Cookie Did Not Exist ")<BR>Else<BR> Response.Write (" OK! Cookie Exists. ")<BR>End If<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The first time I browse to the page I get an Open/Save window for the Word info. I select Open and see the desired results. Word opens and I see this in the first line: "Error - Cookie Did Not Exist"<BR><BR>However, If I hit BACK then FORWARD in the browser to reload the page I get the Open/Save again. This time when Word loads I see all the code shown above instead of the one line response.<BR><BR>My question is: Does anyone know why this is happening? And how can I stop the Open/Save window from appearing? I would like Word to open without the prompt.<BR><BR>NOTE: This problem also exists when I use the Excel MIME type.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>James W. Herubin<BR>