query on redirecting data inputted into HTML form to array

Thread: query on redirecting data inputted into HTML form to array

Default query on redirecting data inputted into HTML form to array

hi all,<BR>can anyone tell me how i can redirect the data that i have inputted into an HTML form(particularly check boxes) into an array and finally store all the data inputted from the array into my database.i m using an access database....<BR>please help...<BR>thanx...

Rupali Guest

Default RE: query on redirecting data inputted into HTML form to array

You can use the split function.<BR>In the e.g below,&#039playername&#039 is the name of the checkboxes where the value will be different but the name will be same.<BR><BR>temp2=split(request("playername"),", ")<BR> set rc = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> rc.Open "select * from yourtable",adOpenDynamic,adLockOptimistic<BR> rc.AddNew<BR> rc.fields("LoginId") = Request("LoginId")<BR> rc.Fields("player1id") = temp2(0)<BR> rc.Fields("player2id") = temp2(1)<BR> rc.Fields("player3id") = temp2(2)<BR> rc.Fields("player4id") = temp2(3)<BR> rc.Fields("player5id") = temp2(4)<BR> rc.Fields("player6id") = temp2(5)<BR> rc.Fields("player7id") = temp2(6)<BR> rc.Fields("player8id") = temp2(7)<BR> rc.Fields("player9id") = temp2(8)<BR> rc.Fields("player10id") = temp2(9)<BR> rc.Fields("player11id") = temp2(10)<BR> rc.update<BR> rc.Close <BR> set rc=nothing<BR><BR>This should help you.Bye.<BR>