RE: ASP recurring mailing/scheduling

Thread: RE: ASP recurring mailing/scheduling

Default RE: ASP recurring mailing/scheduling

I&#039;m trying to write an email application that mails out <BR>either weekly, biweekly, monthly, tri-monthly, or yearly - <BR>I need for this app to execute from <BR>code or based from an access database because I&#039;m not the hosting administrator, checking the dates and executing when <BR>necessary. I want to add users to a db (I understand <BR>this part) and schedule mailing differently for each <BR>user. I&#039;m using aspmail for the mailing so that&#039;s ok, I <BR>also understand that. I just dont understand how to <BR>schedule the mailings to be sent at different times to the <BR>various users. Could anyone please help me with this.

Default Not really advanced

Ok, do you know how to schedule the mail script? These links will help:<BR><BR>and<BR><BR><BR>That covers the scheduling. Now just make a script that runs every day (or week),checks the current date & last sent date and sends mail if it&#039;s time for the diff. categories.<BR>If you get stuck on a particular piece, post back the exact question and code. You might want to start your post in the non-advanced forum. I&#039;m not trying to be rude but this *is* the advanced forum. Thanks<BR>