Hi,<BR><BR>I am actually looking for something like this:<BR><BR>My logic in my code should be the same but the display must be changed without much risks<BR>according to the customer&#039;s wish. <BR>I understand that it can be done using JSP but I want to know if it can be done in ASP.NET.<BR>An example in JSP can be seen in the following URL.<BR>http://java.sun.com/blueprints/guidelines/designing_enterprise_applications/web_tier/application_designs/index.html#1051642<BR><BR>For eg., if my customer "Philips" want the page display/design is one way and the other customer wants the display in another way,<BR>then I dont want take risks of taking time to designing the layout like this for every customers. So I want a shortcut so that if one<BR> customer says that he wants the menubar in the left side, I must be able to change it with simple line like for eg. Menu bar -&#062; left.<BR><BR>I want to know if this can be done in ASP.NET or can anyone give me an idea/sites of how this can be done?<BR><BR>Kindly get back to me if you cant understand the above.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Philip<BR>