Hi folks! <BR><BR>I&#039;m a 23 years old computer science student with a huge interest in web based programming. I&#039;m originally Swedish but have studied the last year at the University of Ulster (Northern Ireland). I have been working a lot with ASP and databases (Some SQL server but mostly Access) both in combination with Flash and HTML. I have always worked with SQL in my applications and set up advanced database structures on my own. I&#039;ve worked with VB components and I am well familiar with concepts of scalability. I’ve also worked with Java applets to some extend. <BR><BR>I&#039;d love to have a job where I can work with these knowledges, preferably in combination! But my problem is that I don’t really know how to go from here. Do you guys think it&#039;s possible for me to even get a job in the London area at this time, and if yes, how do I proceed? I’m right now doing my last semester on my bachelor degree and will be available from May 2002. <BR><BR>I&#039;d be grateful for all the help I can get! <BR><BR>Richard Hallgren <BR>richard.hallgren@home.se <BR>