I am presently planning an on-line directory that will use ASP (or ASP.NET) and an Oracle database. The application is divided into two modules - a directory query module (used by general Users) that will reside on my organization&#039;s Internet site and a directory upate module (used by Administrators) that will reside on my organization&#039;s Intranet site. This would not present any problems the way I&#039;ve laid it out, except for one unstated function - Users need to be able to submit directory information that can be inserted into the database by Administrators via our Intranet. My IT architects do not want the Internet users inserting data directly into our database (for obvious reasons), so I need to find a way to store the information submitted by the Users (likely in an XML file), and then allow the Administrators to view and approve that new information and insert it into our database. I can figure out how to write information to an XML file on our Internet site and have the directory update module read that XML file and insert the information into our database, but I can&#039;t seem to be able to figure out a way to delete information from the XML file once it has been inserted into the database. My aplication cannot write to any files outside my firewalls, so this presents a bit of a problem. I&#039;ve considered other options, such as emailing the XML files to a secure email address and them having those files extracted to a directory on our Intranet, but that seems unnecessarily complicated. Is there any other way of doing this? Please help, I have to find a solution today! <BR><BR>Free G