PWS does not always display graphics in IE

Thread: PWS does not always display graphics in IE

Default PWS does not always display graphics in IE

I have been using PWS as a development tool, but I constantly run into a problem with the graphics not displaying on any pages that I am working on.<BR><BR>Sometimes all the graphics will display on a page, but if I move onto another page the graphics will not display on the new page.<BR> <BR>Some pages will only load some of the graphics will display a red X that I have to then right click each and choose "show picture" to load the graphic.<BR><BR>I have narrowed the problem down to IE 5.5 and 6.0. Netscape 4.x and 6.0 work no problem along with Opera.<BR><BR>I have been asking this question for months on many different message boards. I have looked in the MS Knowledgebase to no avail. I have seen that this has occured to others, but no one seems to have an answer to solve the problem.<BR><BR>Also, on another computer that I use, PWS works fine and I never have any problems with the graphics. So I do not know if the problem is PWS or IE.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Greg A

Default RE: PWS does not always display graphics in IE

it just takes you over your connection limit. It seems to be an intermittent thing, especially when you&#039;re short on memory.