Turn Cache off? How???

Thread: Turn Cache off? How???

Default Turn Cache off? How???

Hello,<BR><BR>I&#039;m a beginner in ASP. I&#039;m trying to use a form to get information about users. Now, when someone fills out the form, it will add a new record to an Access database. Well, the problem is that caching seems to be turned on. I do not know what to do. I tried turning it off from IIS, but it did not solve the problem. <BR><BR>This particular form asks for 6 pieces of information from the user. I grab this information from the form and Add a new record. Now if the user does not fill out even one of the 6 fields, it should say "Must fill out all fields" and return him/her to the register.html page.<BR><BR>When I was testing this page, I deliberately left one text box blank, and it failed. So far so good. Next time i left a DIFFERENT text box empty, and it gave me the same error.<BR><BR>For example, it the browser will say, "must fill out tblUsers.name field" the first time. Next time I have name field filled in but leave the age field blank. It still gives me the error "must fill out tblUsers.name field". I even tried saying Response.Expires = -1500<BR><BR>Nothing seems to wrok, please help.<BR><BR>Any help is appreciated.

Default RE: Turn Cache off? How???

Response.Expires = Now()-1<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"