dynamic arrays and directories

Thread: dynamic arrays and directories

Default dynamic arrays and directories

greetings,<BR><BR>OK - trying to create a page that renders out all of the images in a specified directory. Currently, I am just listing out all of the directory&#039;s images (their paths) in a static array and using a &#039;for each&#039; loop to go through the array and write out the &#060;img src= . . .. .&#062; for each one. I would like for this array to be created based on the files in the directory automatically, rahter than having to maually update the include file containing the array every time new images are added. Do files in a directory create a &#039;built in&#039; array that i can access with the FileSystemObject (similar to how all the images on a web page create a &#039;built in&#039; array in javascript called document.images[x])? any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>thanks,<BR><BR>d

Default ASPFAQs, category FileSystemObject

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right corner of most every page on this site, including the one you are reading right now.<BR><BR>The files are a "collection" in a folder, which is close enough to being an array for your purposes.<BR><BR>