Showing previous pages once logged out

Thread: Showing previous pages once logged out

Default Showing previous pages once logged out

I am using pws.I created a loging form.but once logout user click the back button the previous pages are displayed.<BR><BR>I am using these following coding on top of all pages<BR><BR>&#060;% Response.ExpiresAbsolute=DateAdd("yyyy", -10, Date) %&#062; <BR>If Session("bolAuthenticated") = False Then<BR> Response.Redirect "/authenticate.asp?" & Server.URLEncode(Request.ServerVariables("SCRIPT_N AME"))<BR>End If<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnStart<BR> ...<BR> Session("bolAuthenticated") = False<BR> ...<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>But still if i click back buton once logout the previous page is displayed.can any suggest me how to solve this problem.<BR><BR><BR>

Default ASPFAQs, category The Nature of Things

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right corner of every page on this site, including the one you are reading right now.<BR><BR>Try this page:<BR><BR><BR><BR>*****************<BR>< BR>Now... I know that doesn&#039;t completely answer your question.<BR><BR>But the real problem is that when the user clicks the BACK button in their browser, all they are seeing is the page that is cached *by the browser*!!! The server is *NOT* called again, so none of your careful work does anything. <BR><BR>So I *think* the trick will be to do what you are now doing *and* disable the back button as well as you can. It won&#039;t be perfect, but it will be better than what you have now, I think.<BR><BR>Good luck!<BR><BR>