TURN $6.00 INTO $6.000

Thread: TURN $6.00 INTO $6.000

opnwhl Guest

Default TURN $6.00 INTO $6.000

&nbsp;<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while <BR> back, I was browsing through<BR> newsgroups and came across an article similar to this that said you <BR> could make thousands of dollars<BR> within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, <BR> "Yeah right, this must be a scam",<BR> but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said <BR> that you send $1.00 to each of the<BR> 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name <BR> and address in the bottom of<BR> the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There <BR> are thousands) No catch, that was<BR> it. So after thinking it<BR> over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I <BR> figured: "what have I got to lose<BR> except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. <BR> Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within<BR> 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it <BR> would end soon, but the money<BR> just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end <BR> of the second week I had made<BR> a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and <BR> it&#039s still growing. This is now my<BR> fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it&#039s <BR> still coming in rapidly. It&#039s certainly<BR> worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the!! Let me <BR> tell you how this works and<BR> most importantly, why it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of <BR> this article NOW, so you can get<BR> the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you <BR> follow the directions exactly, that you<BR> will start making more money than you thought possible by doing <BR> something so easy! <BR><BR> Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or <BR> download it.) Follow the simple directions<BR> and watch the money come in! <BR><BR> It&#039s easy. It&#039s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) <BR><BR><BR> IMPORTANT: This is not a - ; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and <BR> it is virtually no risk - it really<BR> works!!!! <BR><BR> If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive <BR> extraordinary dividends. <BR><BR> PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more <BR> can be yours in 20 to<BR> 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and <BR> integrity of the participants.<BR> Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. <BR><BR> You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business <BR> your product is not solid and<BR> tangible, it&#039s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing <BR> Lists. Many large corporations are<BR> happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money<BR> made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made <BR> from people like you and me<BR> asking to be included in that list. <BR><BR> Here are the 4 easy steps to success: <BR> STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each <BR> piece of paper "PLEASE PUT<BR> ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside <BR> EACH of the 6<BR> pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to <BR> prevent thievery). Next, place one<BR> paper in<BR> each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed <BR> envelopes, each with a piece of<BR> paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. <BR> What you are doing is creating<BR> a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate <BR> service and you are<BR> paying for it! Like<BR> most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal <BR> aspects of it all. So I checked it out<BR> with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is <BR> indeed legal! Mail the 6<BR> envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR> <BR><BR> #1) Rodney Fadler <BR> P.O.Box 244 <BR> Herculaneum, MO 63048<BR><BR> #2) Nicole <BR> 159 Blvd. <BR> Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 <BR><BR> #3) Schirn Johansen <BR> 645 East 14 Street <BR> New York, NY, 10009 <BR><BR> #4) Josh Knipfer<BR> 312 S. Arrington<BR> Stillwater, Ok 74074<BR><BR> #5) Catherine Craig<BR> P.O. Box 783 <BR> Pine Grove, La, 70453<BR> <BR> #6) L. Dudle<BR> 1040 Rockcliff Dr<BR> Potosi, MO 63664<BR><BR><BR> STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the <BR> other names up (6 becomes 5,<BR> 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. <BR><BR> STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as <BR> close to original as possible. Now,<BR> post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are <BR> close to 24,000 groups) All you<BR> need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! <BR> This is perfectly legal! If<BR> you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal <BR> laws. Keep a copy of these steps<BR> for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and <BR> again. <BR><BR> PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the <BR> honesty and integrity of<BR> the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look <BR> at it this way. If you are of<BR> integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others <BR> have received will come your<BR> way. <BR><BR> NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either <BR> on a computer or hard copy<BR> and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly <BR> providing a service. (Also, it<BR> might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the <BR> risk of mail theft.) So, as each post<BR> is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be <BR> reimbursed for their<BR> participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will <BR> move up the list geometrically so<BR> that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving <BR> thousands of dollars in CASH!!!<BR> What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six <BR> people listed above) Send it now, add<BR> your own name to the list and you&#039re in business! <BR><BR> ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ <BR><BR> Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own <BR> posting. Simply put your cursor at<BR> the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this <BR> document, and select &#039copy&#039 from<BR> the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer&#039s <BR> memory. <BR><BR> Step 2) Open a blank &#039notepad&#039 file and place your cursor at the top of <BR> the blank page. From the &#039edit&#039<BR> menu select &#039paste&#039. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad <BR> so that you can add your name to<BR> the list. <BR><BR> Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do <BR> your postings in different settings,<BR> you&#039ll always have this file to go back to. <BR><BR> Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various <BR> newsgroups (on-line forums,<BR> message boards, chat sites, discussions.) <BR><BR> Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new <BR> message by highlighting the text of<BR> this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, <BR> this will be the header that<BR> everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a <BR> particular group, click the post message<BR> button. You&#039re done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT&#039S IT! <BR> All you have to do is jump to<BR> different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it <BR> will take about 30 seconds for each<BR> newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY<BR> YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039s it! You <BR> will<BR> begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may <BR> eventually want to rent a P.O.Box<BR> due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay <BR> anonymous, you can invent a name<BR> to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE <BR> ADDRESSES ARE<BR> CORRECT. **<BR><BR> Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a <BR> very low example). So then I<BR> made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons <BR> who just sent me $1.00<BR> make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 <BR> persons respond to each of<BR> the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make <BR> 200 MINIMUM posts with my<BR> name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional <BR> $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn<BR> around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 <BR> replies each, I will make<BR> an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 <BR> persons post a MINIMUM 200<BR> letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that <BR> just made me $3,125.00!!! Those<BR> 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my <BR> name at #1 and if still 5 persons<BR> per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original <BR> investment of only $6.00!<BR> AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the <BR> latest posting in the newsgroups,<BR> and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at <BR> number 6 again. And start posting<BR> again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people <BR> all over the world are joining<BR> the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are <BR> now!! So, can you afford<BR> $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what <BR> if the plan is played out and no<BR> one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening <BR> when there are tons of<BR> new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and <BR> newsgroups everyday and<BR> are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new <BR> users, every day, with thousands of<BR> those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> <BR><BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Default Try getting a job

Anything worth having is worth working for.