On my site, I&#039;m dynamically generating an XML file for downloading that needs to have unicode character encoding. Unfortunately, I can&#039;t get it to work quite right. Currently, I&#039;m using the line of code:<BR><BR>Response.Charset = "UTF-8";<BR><BR>But I don&#039;t think it&#039;s working. After downloading the file, I open it up in Notepad and go to "File-&#062;Save As...". There is an "Encoding" option and it comes up as "ANSI". And when I try to validate the file at http://www.stg.brown.edu/service/xmlvalid/, I get the following error over and over:<BR><BR>error (330): out-of-sync UTF-8 character: byte offset 12775 <BR><BR>I can save the file with "Unicode" encoding in Notepad and it validates correctly. But if I use "UTF-8" encoding, I get the following error:<BR><BR>error (1104): document body starts with CharData:  <BR><BR>In any case, I need to get the file saved as Unicode instead of ANSI, as it appears to be doing now. Does anyone have any insight on how to do this?