How to convert HTML to word document?

Thread: How to convert HTML to word document?

Default How to convert HTML to word document?

Greetings, this is my situation. I've created an invoice page in ASP that will be stored in a database. My problem now is I wish to convert the information in the invoice page into word document and I wish to have it properly alligned just as in the ASP page. I wanted to do this is because I wish to print it out then fax it out. Thank you in advance for your advice. Regards

Default RE: How to convert HTML to word document?

You could just print it out from IE. If you have the problem of a bit on the right being cut off the printout, narrow the IE window before you print, and if the page is liquid, it will narrow itself.<BR><BR>If you really want to convert it to word, I think word supports HTML files, so you could save it, go to file, open, choose Hypertext markup language file (or similar) from the list of file types, and open it, then save it as a Word file. If not, send me the URL or the actual page to deltawing @ claphamelim . org (the spaces in the E-mail address are to stop spamming programs finding it and listing it) and I will convert it for you. Aren&#039;t I nice?!

Yes you are nice :) I&#039;ve tried your suggestion. I save my invoice page as .doc then I open it with Ms Word. What I intend to get in Ms Word is without all the text boxes so that I can fax it out without the reciever seeing the text box. But instead I still get all the text boxes and the alignment is abit off. Other than that my Ms Word became extremely slow when viewing the page. If you can convert it for me, mind if I ask you what software are you using? Care to give some recommendation? Thanks a million in advance ya?

I use Corel WordPerfect (9). It can open HTML docs, really easy to edit them, then save them in one of many formats, including different versions of Word (up to version 97), RTF, HTML, Acrobat PDF, and even Far East language formats. Cool?

That&#039;s really cool!! Kudos to all the people who did this wonderful software and to you too for sharing it with me! Thanks a million Delta! it&#039;s people like you who make this forum a great one! can&#039;t thank u enough. If I run into anymore problem I come to you ok? :P