Thread: error

Default error

Hi iam getting this error when iam running my search page..<BR>Do anyone know why iam getting this error??<BR><BR>this is the complete error<BR><BR> "ADODB.Recordset error &#039;800a0bcd&#039; <BR><BR>Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. <BR><BR>/Sect03/results.asp, line 294 "<BR><BR>below is the code that is giving me that error any changes i need to make??<BR><BR>if intTotal = 0 then<BR> strSQLCount = strCount<BR><BR> Set rsData = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> &#039;rsdata.Open strSQLCount, objTafeHB, adOpenKeyset<BR> rsData.Open strSQL, objTafeHB, 3<BR> <BR> nFindSpec = 0<BR> &#039;intTotal = rsData.field("Total")<BR> rsData.MoveLast()<BR> intTotal = rsData.recordcount<BR> <BR> rsdata.close<BR> set rsData = nothing<BR> end if<BR><BR>please help me to solve this<BR>thanks<BR>sree<BR>

Default ASPFAQs, category Databases, Errors

The link to the ASPFAQs is at the top right corner of most every page on this site, including the one you are reading right now.<BR><BR>The question doesn&#039;t *exactly* match what you are asking, but what you want is:<BR><BR><BR><BR>