RecordSet Previous and Next

Thread: RecordSet Previous and Next

Kent Dyer Guest

Default RecordSet Previous and Next

I have ASP pages that are based on a database that lists about 30K of Brokers. You can search by State, Rep Name, etc. What I would like to do is to open a Broker record and get to the next one in the result set from a given broker&#039s record. I can get to the next one based on the INDEX value of the Approved Brokers table, but not the next one in the result set. I also cannot get to the previous result either from the Broker record.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Kent

Default RE: RecordSet Previous and Next

This fits into being able to page through a recordset. All you have to do to show one at a time is set you Records per page to 1. There is an article that explains all of that though right here:<BR><BR>Good Luck,<BR><BR>Brandon

Kent Dyer Guest

Default RE: RecordSet Previous and Next

I already run a query to setup 10 records per page on the DEFAULT.ASP page. When you click on a record to get it&#039s details, is where I want to do this. Now, that I think about it.. I think you are right. I will want to do this again in the Details.ASP page, right?<BR><BR>I am off work today and I will have to try Tuesday. Thanks for the insight<BR><BR>Kent