Auto Subject Line of Email as part of WebForm

Thread: Auto Subject Line of Email as part of WebForm

Default Auto Subject Line of Email as part of WebForm

I am trying to have a subject line attached to this email message, but if I put I get back an Unknown host message from the PostMaster. Note: this is not the usual link as which would work fine. Any to do this as a part of web form?<BR><BR>&#060;form action="webmailer.exe" method="POST"<BR> onsubmit="return FrontPage_Form1_Validator(this)" name="FrontPage_Form1"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="LINKBACK" value="/demo.htm"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;input type="hidden"<BR> name="LINKBACKTEXT"<BR> value="Thank you please click here to download the evaluation software"&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="RECIPIENT" value=""&#062; <BR><BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="REQUIRED" value="Email, FName, LName, Company"&#062;<BR> <BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="SORTORDER" value="Email, FName, LName, Company, Title, Address1, Address2, City, State, Zip, Region, Country, Phone, Fax, URL, Platform,Type,members,Size-sq-feet,Number,Discovery,When,Current_software,Commen ts,Interest,Send"&#062;

Default No idea what webmailer.exe is...

You&#039;ll have to get the docs for that product and read them.<BR><BR>I would *GUESS* that you will do something like:<BR><BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="SUBJECT" value="This is the subject"&#062;<BR><BR>It&#039;s logical. It follows the other stuff you are showing. But is it right? How can *we* possibly guess when we aren&#039;t the ones with the docs for the mailer program????<BR><BR>

Default RE: Auto Subject Line of Email as part of WebForm

Instead of your text: <BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="RECIPIENT" value=""&#062; <BR><BR>Try<BR>&#060;input type="hidden" name="RECIPIENT" value=""&#062; <BR><BR>Note that I changed the ? to an &.<BR><BR>I have never used the program webmailer.exe, but in general, that is how I do "mailto:" links.