&#060;%Response.Buffer = True<BR>&#039; If the session has expired then force the user to re-login<BR>Call checkSession<BR><BR>Function checkSession()<BR> If NOT Session("loggedIn") = "1" Then<BR> Response.Redirect("login.asp")<BR> End If<BR>End Function<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>With the above statements, on every page, I check whether the session is still available or not. If it has expired then I force the user to re-login. For this I have a login screen which accepts the user name and password. Everything works fine. But on a couple of systems I encountered a problem where the session variables does not get registered. How can I ensure that the session variables are written to the client. <BR><BR>The client system has IE 5.5 installed. For that I selected Tools-&#062;Internet Options-&#062;Security-&#062;Local Intranet-&#062;Custom Level-&#062;Cookies-&#062;Allow cookies that are stored on your computer-Enable-&#062;Enable per session cookies(not stored)-Enable.<BR><BR>Is there an other way to do that.<BR><BR>thanks in advance.