Hi,<BR><BR>I would like to post a question regarding the the use of PageSetup Object in ASP. I am now trying to use ASP to create an excel spreadsheet and set the PrintGridLines Property, which is one of the properties of PageSetup Object to True. The code that I have used is as:<BR><BR> exApplication.ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintGridlines = True<BR><BR>but the web server throws an error as follow to me: <BR><BR>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR> Microsoft Excel error &#039;800a03ec&#039; <BR><BR> Unable to set the PrintGridlines property of the PageSetup class <BR><BR> /src-ist/Admin/collation.asp, line 464 <BR>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>I get to know that this error should occur only when there is no printer installed in the machine, but I have confirmed that my server has properly installed a printer, and the printer is working fine. I have written exactly the same code in Visual Basic and run it in my server, it works without any error. Seems like it just cannot go through in ASP. Not sure is there any limitation or conflict kind of things between the PageSetup Object and ASP.<BR><BR>Please help as this is quite urgent. Thankz in advance.<BR><BR><BR><BR>Best Regards,<BR>Steven Kik