I have two tables and I am trying to get information located in two tables to be combined in a single table. The two tables are a one to many relationship and I want the many rows to be put into one row. To illistrate, the desired solution that I want would have a table structure as follows:<BR> ID_Company Company Contact1 Contact2 Contact3 <BR><BR>The tables that have been given to me are as follows:<BR><BR> Contact Table <BR>ID_Company Company Name Contact<BR>0001 Microsoft Steve Balmer<BR>0002 Intel Andy Grove<BR>0003 Cisco John Chambers<BR>0001 Microsoft Bill Lee<BR>0001 Microsoft Bill Gates <BR><BR>Company Table <BR>ID_Company Company Address<BR>0001 Microsoft Washington State<BR>0002 Intel California<BR>0003 Cisco California.<BR><BR>Is there any way of obtaining a table where I would have the following information:<BR><BR>ID_Company Company Contact1 Contact2 Contact3<BR>0001 Microsoft Bill Gates Bill Lee Steve Balmer<BR>0002 Intel Andy Grove Null Null<BR>0003 Cisco John Chambers Null Null <BR><BR><BR>Please note that I have tried cursors but they are way to slow because my tables are too big. If cursors are the way to go, I open up one distinct record in the company table, then parse through each record of the contact table. I use some decisions and then I go to the next record within the company table. <BR><BR>Can someone please help because I cannot think of a way in using any SQL command that would use Having and Group By.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>Vipul<BR>