Many months ago I had a script working that when a hyperlink was clicked it would copy the source code of the page to the users clipboard. I did not use it for several months and suddenly it no longer works. I have been pulling what is left of my hair out trying to figure what has changed. <BR><BR>I am trying to copy the source of the page to the clipboard.<BR><BR>Here is part of the script. When I pasted the whole line it looked like a bad code dump...<BR><BR>&#060;a href="javascript:((newStr=document.documentElement .innerHTML)+(window.clipboardData.setData(&#039;Te xt&#039;, newStr)))"&#062;new test&#060;/a&#062;<BR><BR>I get strange (to me) errors from this now. I can get it to work using a button to call a function, but I need a link. Anyhow it used to work.<BR><BR>I have tried many different combinations of the clipboardData and execCommand(&#039;Copy&#039;) with no success. I have seen some examples on the web, but themselves did not work.<BR><BR>This seems to be my closest yet (without using a function):<BR><BR>var myString = document.documentElement.innerHTML;<BR>alert(myStr ing)<BR><BR>basically, I have selected the source code of the page and have saved it to a string. I now need to copy the string to the clipboard. The approaches shown in the KB articles have not worked.<BR><BR>Does anyone have some ideas of where I am going wrong?<BR><BR>Thanks for any help,<BR><BR>Joe