I am using RC1 and webforms.<BR><BR>In my form I have a Datagrid which does(supposed to do) in place editing and updating.<BR><BR>When I click the Edit button in the first column I see an Update and a cancel button.<BR>Now when I edit the Textboxes that come up in the third and the fourth cells and click the update button and try to read the values of these text boxes in the update event of the datagrid, I still get the old values of the cells.<BR><BR>Here is the code for the datagrid_update(source, eventargs) function:<BR><BR>dim txtIn as textbox = e.item.cells(2).controls(0)<BR>dim txtOut as textbox = e.item.cells(3).controls(0)<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>ObjU pdate.UpdateOperatorTime(UserId,txtIn.text, txtOut.text)<BR>.<BR>.<BR>End Sub<BR><BR>The Values for txtIn.text and txtOut.text which according to MSDN is supposed to return the new Edited values always returns the old original values for the cell.<BR><BR>How do I get the edited values for the Textboxes(Cells)?<BR>what am I doing wrong?<BR><BR>Please help. Thank you