Application variable ....

Thread: Application variable ....

Default Application variable ....

I am just weird thinking....Can we use application variables as functions? .....* # $ *<BR><BR>I want to use some common functions (pass some values and returns output) on every page...currently using .inc file to store all these functions and including this on every page. Here if don’t need functions then still it will compile every time on every page. To avoid this I am thinking if I could write functions as application variable...no...not possible...can???...no...if???<BR><BR>Can you help me...<BR>

Default Ahhh! Identity thief!! :)

Default Uh-oh

Ya know, I never would&#039;ve even noticed that if you didn&#039;t say something :)<BR><BR>You&#039;ve been spoofed ;)

Default So he's wearing a bra...

...and you aren&#039;t? Is that the conflict?<BR><BR>&#060;sorry...couldn&#039;t resist!&#062;<BR><BR>[ I could have said "...wearing glasses" but that&#039;s not as funny. ]<BR><BR>

Default HAHA!

Yeah, I just wanted to point out there are now two pairs of boobs in the forum, in case people thought it was just me after taking a massive hit of codeine.<BR><BR>Oh, the directions I could take this thread... :)<BR><BR>And, for the record, I can&#039;t answer their question, either.

Default No…I was nude...

...but these 4guys from rolla wear me this…bra (...no...glasses)<BR>

Default Nobody will confuse you two...

...because at least your messages make sense! The one with the bra or glasses...well, I think he&#039;s been hitting with something stronger than codeine!<BR><BR>