I&#039;m going crazy!<BR><BR>One day, everything seemed to be fine -- orders processing, etc. Then my client called saying he was getting an error in the final step of order processing (when the order is finally committed and the final order data is updated to the record). The error is:<BR><BR>Microsoft Cursor Engine (0x80004005)<BR>Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status.<BR><BR>The line of code is: rsOrder.Update<BR>(db is Access)<BR><BR>I&#039;ve read enough to understand that the database won&#039;t accept this change for some reason.<BR><BR>The wierdest thing is I couldn&#039;t reporduce the error. NOW HE&#039;S NOT getting the error, but I AM!!! <BR><BR>Can someone recommend an article or give me some clue how to debug this? I&#039;m using the same code on a bunch of sites and I&#039;ve never seen this. I simply can&#039;t figure out what the hell is going on. I&#039;ve ready that folks have experienced this as an intermittent problem -- here today, gone tomorrow. Is it a server problem (I mean, the code didn&#039;t change!)?<BR><BR>Please help,<BR><BR>Seamus