I am new to the shaping phenomena available with SQL 7 / ADO-- can someone help me?<BR><BR>Here is a brief summary of what I am doing - I am trying to build a list of people from a database, and relating information about those same people to another table, and embedding looped outputs for each person in the initial recordset. Here is the error I am getting and my code...<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039;80040e14&#039; <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name &#039;users&#039;. <BR><BR>/prodptreatyv2/activityreport/javatree/shaping_downline.asp, line 20 <BR>I know both the users table and the reports_to table exist, and that I am connecting to my database properly. <BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;% rpt_agent = "16077" <BR><BR><BR><BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR><BR> objConn.Provider = "MSDataShape"<BR> objConn.ConnectionString = "DSN=PTNADEV"<BR> objConn.Open<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR> strShapeSQL = "SHAPE {SELECT reports_to, agent_id FROM reports_to where reports_to = &#039;" & rpt_agent & "&#039; }" & _<BR> " APPEND({SELECT agent_id FROM users AS nextlayer} RELATE reports_to TO agent_id )"<BR> <BR> Set objfirstlayerRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> objfirstlayerRS.Open strShapeSQL, objConn<BR><BR><BR> &#039;Our top level recordset<BR> <BR> Do While Not objfirstlayerRS.EOF<BR> Response.Write "<BR>"<BR> Response.Write objfirstlayerRS("reports_to") & " "<BR> Response.Write objfirstlayerRS("agent_id") & "<BR>"<BR> <BR> <BR> objnextlayerRS objnextlayerRS<BR> <BR> Set objnextlayerRS = objfirstlayerRS("nextlayer").Value<BR> Do While Not objnextlayerRS.EOF<BR> Response.Write "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" & _<BR> objnextlayerRS("agent_id") & _<BR> " (" & objnextlayerRS("agent_id") & "<BR>"<BR> objnextlayerRS.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR> <BR> objfirstlayerRS.MoveNext<BR> Loop<BR><BR> &#039;Clean up...<BR> objfirstlayerRS.Close<BR> Set objfirstlayerRS = Nothing<BR><BR> objConn.Close<BR> Set objConn = Nothing%&#062;<BR><BR>