ADODB.Recordset error ' 800a0bb9'

Thread: ADODB.Recordset error ' 800a0bb9'

Big Mac Guest

Default ADODB.Recordset error ' 800a0bb9'

My asp page :<BR>&#062;if request.form("btnAction") = "LOOKUP CITY" then<BR>&#062;&#039 do lookup city logic<BR>&#062;elseif request.form("btnAction") = "LOOKUP STATE" then<BR>&#062;&#039 do lookup state logic<BR>&#062;else<BR>&#062;&#039 do lookup country logic<BR>&#062;end if<BR><BR>I made 1 form, with 3 buttons with the same name ("btnAction") and different values. I get error : <BR><BR>"ADODB.Recordset error &#039 800a0bb9&#039 <BR>The application is using arguments that are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. "<BR> <BR>Before submiting the form, I used some JavaScript to see what the value of btnAction was and it said it was "Undefine". Am I not able to have 3 buttons with the same name in the same form?<BR><BR>Thanks

ddfd Guest

Default RE: ADODB.Recordset error ' 800a0bb9'

junk&#039s test

Big Mac Guest

Default Problem NOT solved..Please Help!!

Please help.

Leungas Guest

I think you problem is no with the buttons, but the arguments you parsed in your logic part. It may well be something like you parse a string to a query where the field you are looking at needs an integer so something like that.<BR><BR>Have a look at your query and try to debug that part!

I have encounterd this problem when I had my recordset locking stuff wrong (adlockpessmistic, adopendynamic, etc.) you might want to look at where you set your recordset.