who's the CDONTS expert in here?

Thread: who's the CDONTS expert in here?

kentium Guest

Default who's the CDONTS expert in here?

I&#039;m using this code-<BR><BR>&#060;% @ LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" %&#062;<BR>&#060;!-- #include virtual=/vsconst.asp --&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>dim email<BR>dim contract<BR><BR>email = Request.Form("email")<BR>contract = Request.Form("contract")<BR><BR><BR>dim objNewMail<BR>dim msgBody<BR><BR><BR>Set objNewMail = CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR><BR><BR>msgBody = "html contract for " & custnameVal & CRLF & CRLF<BR><BR>msgBody = msgBody & "Please find the attached contract. Have a wonderful day."<BR><BR>objNewMail.AttachFile("d:inetpubwwwro otcontractsfinal\" & contract)<BR>objNewMail.From = "techsupport@myemail.com"<BR>objNewMail.To = email<BR><BR>&#039;objNewMail.Cc = email<BR>objNewMail.Subject = "html contract for " & custnameVal<BR>objNewMail.Body = msgBody<BR>objNewMail.Importance = 1<BR>objNewMail.Send<BR>Set objNewMail = Nothing<BR><BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>It works fine on my development box, but when I push it to production...<BR><BR>I get an &#039;unspecified error&#039; on line 30 which is the objNewMail.Send line.<BR><BR>If I comment-out the objNewMail.AttachFile line, it works.<BR><BR>The path in the AttachFile line is correct, and the file exists.<BR><BR>Any ideas at all? Any? Behueler? Behueler?

Default Permissions maybe?

Check the permissions of that folder.<BR><BR>Does the variable contract include the extension (something.jpg)?<BR><BR>You&#039;re sure contract is getting set correctly?

kentium Guest

Default ahhH!

contract is correct, if I hard code a file name on the AttachFile line, it still errors out.<BR><BR>must be permissions?