Hi, <BR><BR>I have the script below: <BR>~~~~~~~ <BR>&#060;% <BR>&#039;Lock the application object to prevent from &#039;multi user access at the same time to Application &#039;variables. <BR><BR>Application.Lock <BR>If DateDiff("n", Application("Delete_Orders"), Now()) &#062; 15 then <BR>&#039;This line above checks if it’s time to request the database <BR>&#039;It checks if it’s been more 15 minutes last request was made <BR> <BR> <BR>&#039;Make request to the database <BR> not_completed=false <BR>sql_del="delete * from orders where status=" & not_completed <BR><BR>set sql_delete=db.execute(sql_del) <BR> <BR><BR> Application("Del_Orders") = sql_delete <BR><BR> <BR> &#039;We must now update the time with which we last deleted our data! <BR><BR> Application("Delete_Orders") = Now() <BR>End If <BR><BR>&#039;Unlock the application object <BR>Application.UnLock <BR><BR> %&#062; <BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <BR><BR> This script deletes records (the recodrs have a True/False field and when it&#039;s False a record will be deleted) from the <BR>"orders" every 15 minutes after it first has been launched (it&#039;s supposed to do so).I modified also the "global.asa" file and it <BR>looks like this: <BR>~~~~~~~~~ <BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server&#062; <BR> Sub Application_OnStart <BR> <BR> &#039;Initialize the Delete_Orders application variable to <BR> &#039;one day prior to the current date/time <BR> Application("Delete_Orders") = DateAdd("d", -1, Now()) <BR> End Sub <BR> <BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062; <BR>~~~~~~~~~ <BR> <BR> When I open the first time the page where this file is included the Application is launched and it deletes those records.but <BR>immediately I get this error: <BR>~~~~~~~~ <BR>Application object error &#039;ASP 0185 : 8002000e&#039; <BR><BR>Missing Default Property <BR><BR>/b1/delete_orders.asp, line 17 <BR><BR>A default property was not found for the object. <BR>~~~~~~~~ <BR><BR> Line 17 is this: Application("Del_Orders") = sql_delete <BR><BR> What would be the correct syntax for this? <BR><BR>Thanks, <BR>Mircea