I hope someone can help with this technical problem. I just upgraded to XP Pro and have lost ASP capabilities. I&#039;ve searched this site and found two postings that closely identify the problem, but I still haven&#039;t seen a fix that helps me.<BR><BR>The two event errors that I experience are:<BR><BR>1. The server failed to load application &#039;/LM/W3SVC/1/Root&#039;. The error was &#039;The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password.<BR><BR>2. DCOM got error ""Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. "" and was unable to logon .IWAM_LSCHANK in order to run the server: {3D14228D-FBE1-11D0-995D-00C04FD919C1}"<BR><BR>The two helpful posts on this message board mentioned as problems:<BR><BR>a. IWAM_MACHINENAME and IUSR_MACHINENAME user accounts do not have "Logon as a batch job" rights (see Imran Khan, 11/6/2001, RE: Server Application Error opening ASP page)<BR><BR>b. "IIS - Out of Process Pooled COM + Applications (see jason lingg, 11/5/2001, RE: IIS Services Running, but ASP not Processing)<BR><BR>I tried the suggestions from both of these great postings, but alas, I still have no ASP, and it&#039;s driving me crazy. I&#039;ve messed with security settings for over a week and I&#039;ve even uninstalled,
<BR>re-booted, and re-installed IIS. Still no dice. I even tried to manually reset the password for IWAM_Machinename, but it tells me the password I enter is incorrect. Is this password MY password or a dynamically generated password from the system. I even deleted the IWAM account and re-created it. But that didn&#039;t help either.<BR><BR>Has anyone else solved this problem after installing XP? Thanks a million if you can help!