Hey all!<BR><BR>I&#039;m sorry if this is a question that is posted all of the time, but the FAQs haven&#039;t really answered my question for once.<BR><BR>I&#039;ve got a members login area on a site that I&#039;m building. I&#039;ve got an include file that I&#039;m using to validate users&#039; logins so that I only have to copy and paste the include line into each page.<BR><BR>What I&#039;d like to do, is if session cookies are enabled, to use sessions to log the user in, but if session cookies aren&#039;t enabled, to pass md5 hashed values to the query string. <BR><BR>At the moment, I can do either one, but I can&#039;t do one or the other. So my question is:<BR><BR>How would I go about detecting if a client has session cookies enabled or not, without going to another page?<BR><BR>The pseudo code will basically be something like:<BR><BR>(hope these non-breaking spaces work or this&#039;ll look strange :))<BR><BR>If user login is successful<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;If user has session cookies enabled<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Specify sessions to pass user login information.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Else<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&n bsp;&nbsp;Pass user login info through the query string<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;End If<BR>End If<BR> <BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>hellz.