Ok, I&#039ve lost a lot of hair trying to figure this one out, it ruined my weekend. Any help would be great.<BR><BR>I&#039ve written a bunch of setup stuff in the Global.asa (see bottom of message) which I&#039ve put in the root directory of the application, as I should. I&#039m using PWS and Access too. When ever I run a script from the directory I get this error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript compilation error &#039 800a03ee&#039 <BR><BR>Expected &#039)&#039 <BR><BR>/chainsaw/chainsaw/scripts/kittingout.asp, line 59 <BR><BR>ReDim Equipment(Application("EI"),Application("ER")<BR>---------------------------------------------------^ <BR><BR>Trouble is there is a &#039)&#039 at the end of that line in the Gloabal.asa file. It just does not seem to be seeing it. I&#039ve tried restarting the server, rebooting the machine, swearing and threats of pouring coffee over it&#039s CPU, still nothing.<BR><BR>Please can some one shed light on this, even if its something stupidly simple and I&#039ll kick myself for not doing, I must know.<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>Pete<BR><BR>Global.asa (I&#039ve highlighted the line in question):<BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server><BR>SUB Application_OnStart<BR><BR> Application.Lock<BR> Dim x<BR> Application("MI")=8 &#039Number of Monster Fields<BR> Application("EI")=15 &#039Number of Equipment Fields<BR><BR>&#039-----------------Monsters----------------<BR><BR> set MyRS = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> MyRS.Open "SELECT * FROM Monsters","DSN=Chainsaw", 3<BR> Application("MR") = MyRS.RecordCount<BR> ReDim Monster(Application("MR"),Application("MI"))<BR> x=0<BR> While not MyRS.EOF<BR> x = x + 1<BR> Monster(x,0)=MyRS("IDMonster")<BR> Monster(x,1)=MyRS("Name")<BR> Monster(x,2)=MyRS("Description")<BR> Monster(x,3)=MyRS("ImageURL")<BR> Monster(x,4)=MyRS("Strength")<BR> Monster(x,5)=MyRS("Escape")<BR> Monster(x,6)=MyRS("Venom")<BR> Monster(x,7)=MyRS("Radiation")<BR> Monster(x,8)=MyRS("Special")<BR> MyRS.MoveNext<BR> Wend<BR><BR> Application("Monster") = Monster<BR><BR> MyRS.Close<BR> Set MyRS=Nothing<BR><BR>&#039-----------------Equipment---------------<BR><BR> set MyRS = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> MyRS.Open "SELECT * FROM Equipment","DSN=Chainsaw", 3<BR> Application("ER") = MyRS.RecordCount<BR><BR>&#039********Here&#039s the line that giving me all the trouble!*******<BR><BR> ReDim Equipment(Application("ER"),Application("EI"))<BR> <BR> x=0<BR><BR> While not MyRS.EOF<BR> x = x + 1<BR> Equipment(x,0)=MyRS("IDMonster")<BR> Equipment(x,1)=MyRS("Name")<BR> Equipment(x,2)=MyRS("Code")<BR> Equipment(x,3)=MyRS("ImageURL")<BR> Equipment(x,4)=MyRS("Description")<BR> Equipment(x,5)=MyRS("Ammo")<BR> Equipment(x,6)=MyRS("Zombies")<BR> Equipment(x,7)=MyRS("Chaos")<BR> Equipment(x,8)=MyRS("Doors")<BR> Equipment(x,9)=MyRS("Rats")<BR> Equipment(x,10)=MyRS("Mutants")<BR> Equipment(x,11)=MyRS("MeatMachine")<BR> Equipment(x,12)=MyRS("Darkness")<BR> Equipment(x,13)=MyRS("OneShot")<BR> Equipment(x,14)=MyRS("Electric")<BR> Equipment(x,15)=MyRS("Special")<BR> MyRS.MoveNext<BR> Wend<BR><BR> Application("Equipment") = Equipment<BR><BR> MyRS.Close<BR> Set MyRS=Nothing<BR><BR> Application.Unlock<BR> <BR>END SUB<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT><BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server><BR>SUB Application_OnEnd<BR>END SUB<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT><BR><BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server><BR>SUB Session_OnStart<BR>END SUB<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT><BR><BR><BR>&#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server><BR> SUB Session_OnEnd<BR> END SUB<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT><BR>