I recently encountered a problem where I needed to connect to an Access database. I was not allowed to set an ODBC connection so I used a DSNless connection that I found on 4guys. <BR><BR>I then wrote a function to find the physical path to the database for me, so no matter where the techies here decided my ASP app had to go, it would be able to find the database that went with it in the same directory. <BR><BR>My question focuses on this: It turns out that my app is being put into a directory off in the ether of this network and a virtual directory is begin pointed at the folder where the files reside. Given that the path used in the DSNless connection is found using: Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO") and then after some string manipulation: Server.MapPath(myVirtualPath), will the path string created (this directory is being mapped to via a virtual directory) work in the following type of connection string for the DB: "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" & myPhysicalPath("myDatabase.mdb") & ";PWD=******" ?