Hello,<BR>I am using ASP as the middleware to allow a Flash front end talk to an MS Access2000 database using a DSN-less connection. I have got my example working ok on my Web server fine, but want to continue to develop it using PWS on my local server, as it is a pain to continue to ftp changes up to the webserver to see them.<BR><BR>When testing locally using PWS the data is not read from the database into the Flash file and just sits there trying to load. Nothing is different in the code. So to recap the code works fine on my web server, but not when testing locally using PWS. I&#039;ve checked PWS and it seems to be fine and also set up a normal ASP page using a DSN connection (rather than DSN-less) to read the data from the db and that works ok too.<BR><BR>... Flash calls an asp page with the following code in it...<BR><BR>&#060;!-- #include file="ado.asp" --&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR><BR>Response.Expires = 0<BR>Response.Expiresabsolute = Now() - 1<BR>Response.AddHeader "pragma","no-cache"<BR>Response.AddHeader "cache-control","private"<BR>Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"<BR><BR>&#039;** Access the database, using a DSN-les connection<BR>dbpath = Server.MapPath("testdb.mdb")<BR><BR>strDBname = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; UID=admin; DBQ=" & dbpath<BR>strDBuser = ""<BR>strDBpwd = ""<BR><BR>I&#039;m not sure why this is not working under PWS, is there something I need to reconfigure ? <BR><BR><BR><BR>