Hi, <BR><BR>I have a class (defined in an ASP file) that creates XML Document objects. I want to create an instance of this class and then invoke one of the class&#039;s methods which should return an XML Document object. The best I can seem to get is an XML string, which I then have to load into a new XML Document object. <BR><BR>Pseudo code:<BR><BR>&#060;what i want&#062;<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objGenerator = New XmlGenerator<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objXmlDoc = objGenerator.GetXml()<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objGenerator = Nothing<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;for each node in objXmlDoc.nodes <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;process node<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;end for<BR><BR>&#060;/what i want&#062;<BR><BR><BR>&#060;what i can get it to do&#062;<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objGenerator = New XmlGenerator<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set strXml = objGenerator.GetXml()<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objGenerator = Nothing<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;Set objXml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML3.0")<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;obj Xml.loadXml(strXml)<BR><BR>....<BR><BR>&#060;/what i can get it to do&#062;<BR><BR><BR>Does ASP allow passing objects from classes, or do I need to create 2 separate objects? <BR><BR>TIA, Josh<BR>